TCS Flexible Partials
If your patient is worried about the unreliability of temporary appliances such as flippers, revealing partials like acrylic with metal clasps, or expensive options like implants that require highly invasive surgery and long healing periods, TCS Flexible Partials are the ideal choice.
What is TCS?
TCS Flexible Partials are made of biocompatible material that is non-toxic and contains neither BPA nor unsightly metal clasps.
With unique physical properties including flexibility and stability, TCS Flexible Partial Dentures help preserve existing teeth, adjusting and flexing with the contours of your mouth as you chew, talk, and smile.
Why Choose TCS?
Quality You Can Trust
TCS Unbreakable and iFlex resins are manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials and under a strict ISO 13485:2003 quality management system.
Lightweight and Comfortable
TCS resins have properties that allow partials to be fabricated very thin without compromising durability, making them very comfortable for the patient.
TCS resins are unnoticeable in the patient's mouth, manufactured to blend naturally with the surrounding tissue and gums.
TCS Unbreakable and iFlex are biocompatible, which is ideal for patients who are allergic to monomers found in acrylic dentures.
Ideal for Patients Who Have:
- High aesthetic demands and are on a budget.
- Concerns regarding metal restorations.
- Gingival veneers to mask exposed root surfaces.
- Allergies to monomer and nickel.
- Ideal transitional restoration during the healing period for implants.
- Presence of tori.
- Oral cancer.
- Cleft palate.
Not Appropriate For Patients Who Have:
- Full dentures.
- Immediate application (due to recession, allow 8 to 10 weeks healing time prior to prescribing a TCS restoration.)
Q: How long will the procedure take?
A: Sometimes a partial can be delivered in as little as two visits, but usually the average is four visits. Approximately two to six weeks.
Q: Will it hurt?
A: TCS Flexible Partial Dentures are non-invasive, so there is minimal discomfort. Sometimes preparations to the abutment teeth are necessary, but there is little discomfort associated with this procedure.
Q: How long will my partial denture last?
A: TCS Partials are designed to last a lifetime. Should modifications be needed as time goes by due to natural changes in your mouth, your TCS partial denture can typically be modified rather than replaced.
Lifetime Warranty Against Breakage
- Extensive testing and clinical history has validated that TCS Unbreakable Partials will not break under proper use.
- TCS, Inc. warrants TCS Unbreakable against breakage or fracture due to defects in the material.
- The warranty does not apply to neglect and/or abuse of the restoration.
- The warranty does not apply to artificial teeth, nor the bond between the artificial teeth and the TCS Unbreakable material.
For pricing information, please contact us.
Questions? Contact us today!